In common law in common law quid pro quo indicates that an item or a service has been traded in return for something of value usually when the propriety or equity . Quid pro quo latin what for what or something for something the mutual consideration that passes between two parties to a contractual agreement thereby rendering . The legal term quid pro quo defined explained. Quid pro quo defined and explained with examples quid pro quo is an exchange of things similar in value or something for something. Workplace sexual harassment law can be a merged with substantive topics like quid pro quo and hostile excerpts from the eeoc compliance manual
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.