Isabella i spanish isabel 22 april 1451 26 november 1504 reigned as queen of castile from 1474 until her death her marriage to ferdinand ii of aragon became . Ferdinand on the left with isabella on the right the inscription above identifies them as lord ferdinand and lady isabella kings of castille and of aragon. Spain table of contents ferdinand and isabella the marriage in 1469 of royal cousins ferdinand of aragon 1452 1516 and isabella of castile 1451 1504 . Ferdinand of aragon marries isabella of castile in valladolid thus beginning a cooperative reign that would unite all the dominions of spain and elevate the
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.